"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Monday, March 4, 2013

Parent-Teacher Conferences

Dear Parents,

Third quarter conferences are coming up on Monday, March 18th. As with the previous two rounds of conferences, I will only meet with half of the families in my class. A note will come home this week with information regarding online scheduling of conferences.

To clear up any confusion, I will send an email to you letting you know whether or not I will conference with you on the 18th. If I plan to meet with you, look for the scheduling note and schedule a conference as soon as possible. If I don't plan on meeting with you, please do not schedule a conference online. However, if you would like to meet with me, please contact me separately and we can schedule a conference outside of the scheduled date.

Please contact me if you have any questions. This can be confusing, especially since this is the first year for this format.