"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Thursday, May 23, 2013

All City Band (By: Eli)


I was at the All City Band Concert, I was waiting for Ethan K. to come so I could talk to him, until the concert started. I grabbed my drumsticks and my paper and started to play. When I started to play it was bad, we were on cable and my paper fell off my stand so I quickly picked up my stuff quickly and started playing the song.
After us it was 6th,7th and 8th graders, and and while they were playing Ethan K. and I were thinking of the of the song they were playing. All of the songs sounded so familiar from movies. While they were playing. I told Ethan K. to count all the stars on the American flag he opened his eyes wide and started to count them slowly. Then his eyes started to water because his eyes were dry from counting 50 stars from the American flag.