"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Friday, May 24, 2013

Lightning (By: Ryan)


A few years ago, about 4, a game called Lighting started. It is a really cool basketball game that people like to play. Now tons of kids like it and play it. It happens a lot at recess and sometimes in gym.
I've asked my friends who play lightning to tell me why they like it.
“I like lightning because its fun, competitive,fast,and a chance to improve.”
“It's competitive and a chance to improve on shooting,” said Nick.
“It's fun!” Brennan said.
Ethan S..said, “Its competitive fun, and you get to shoot as fast as you can.”
“I like basketball and some competition,” said Jon.
Finally, I asked Isaac and he said, “It's fun to compete with my friends and lightning and basketball are some of the most competitive sports I know.”
Even our teacher Mr. Kallie plays.
I don't know how the game started . What I do know is that it's that it's the finest game I've ever played. I've played horse, revenge, 52,and around the world. Those are all fun games , but not as fun as Lightning!!!!!!