"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Friday, May 24, 2013

My 5th Grade Friends' Memories in Mitchell (By: Rose)


Arielle
"When I come to school I love to see my younger friends," said Arielle. She is all about little kids. She loves to help and play with them. She also has younger siblings that she likes to play with and that's how Arielle gets her talents.
Koryn
"Gym gym gym!  I love it when we go outside for gym and play kickball," said Koryn. Sometimes she'll let you win and then other times she can be competitive as the next person but that doesn't stop her from that HOME RUN!!!!!!!!

Alyssa (Lu Lu)
"Sports are my life," said Alyssa. "Pretty much every recess I go outside and play kickball,” she also added that its so fun.

Abby L.
"High Interest Day is coming up and I can't wait!" exclaimed Abby. Just wait till she starts running around to waste time so she can have more time to pick what she wants to do. I say "GOOD LUCK ABBY!"

Brenna
"I love to see my teacher Mrs..Ceel and Miss Wallin. They’re the best!" said Brenna.