"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Late Work Update

I have started sending email just to keep parents informed of any late work students have. The purpose for doing this is to have a reminder at home for students. During the course of a day, students forget to write down the assignment that was missing or it slips their mind when they get home. My hope with the email is to help students remember to bring it the next day so I can evaluate their understanding of the skills.

These emails are not meant to be punitive - just informative. In the event that late work becomes a concern, I will contact you to find a solution to whatever is causing the late work. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me. Thanks!