"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Youth Art Month (By: Nick)


Today I'm here at the School District Administration Building reporting on Youth Art Month. A place where kids show what they've made in art class. We are here with our reporter: Nick live on the scene.
A couple months ago, Youth Art Month came. It's when the district picks people from each grade's art and it goes on display. It was at the district office. The host was Ms.Landowski. My art was at the show and so were people from 3rd and 4th and 5th grade. I made a watercolor iguana. My mom and I went to the show. Even the Middle School Band showed up to play music for the people that just came! I thought it was the greatest time doing art! Now, what do you think about Youth Art Month? Do you think it's inspiring to others to see each other’s art? Like us on Facebook and twitter @ #art month.