"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Three Little League Bros! (By: Brady)



I have Isaac and Ethan K. here with us to talk about little league and how it is going. Little league is a very fun sport if you play it right. Yes, but if you play little league you can play against your friends in your grade.
Hey, we are the little league bros. Ethan, Isaac, and I are here at school right now. It is morning, but we like to talk about the game we played.
"We play the sport because we like it," said Isaac.
We tried out and got picked on different teams. "I am on the Reds, Brady is on the Pirates, and Isaac is on the, I'm trying not to laugh, the Cubs!" said Ethan.  Ethan and I are 1-3 and Isaac is 3-1 in the first 4 games. I pitched for my first time and we won our first game on the fourth game of the season.
Little league starts in spring every year. Little league is baseball but only for kids. You are chosen because of your age level. For example, 7-8 year olds use a pitch machine, 9-10 year olds are minor league kid pitch, and 11-12 year olds are major league kid pitch. There are 18 games in a year. Little league is also a way to see your friends out of school. Playing  in little league is really fun when you have a coach that  will let play the position you want. I have fun learning  from my coaches they teach me new stuff and the good thing is I am a fast learner.